If you’re looking for the most effective way to generate quality, long-term leads for your paver business, you’re in the right place.
For over 10 years, our team has helped companies like yours generate massive returns on investment with smart & comprehensive SEO plans for paver contractors. With our help, you can generate the leads you actually want, avoid the ones you don’t, and dominate your market for years to come.
Learn more about how we approach SEO for paver contractors, or contact us for a free consultation today.
Why SEO for Paver Contractors?
Did you know that 46% of all Google searches are looking for local information? No, really!
When most homeowners start looking around for a local paver contractor, they start their search on Google. When your business shows up first, customers see that as a sign that you’re an established, trusted, and legitimate company. In fact, about 25% of all users immediately click on the first result.
That’s where local SEO comes in. By carefully crafting your business’s online presence, we can make your business show up as the first result in your hometown, throughout your service area, and for a wide variety of services. That earns you real, reliable business for years to come.
The Strengths & Weaknesses of SEO
SEO isn’t perfect, but understanding its strengths and weaknesses can help you decide if it’s right for your business.
- Long term results – Once established, your SEO campaign will pay off for years to come.
- More affordable leads – SEO for paver contractors has a remarkably high ROI versus Google Ads, social media ads, and many other advertising channels.
- Stop competing on price – Many lead generation sites, like HomeAdvisor and Angie’s, make you compete on price with several other competitors. The result is cheaper clients, at lower rates.
- More lead flexibility – SEO gives you significant control over what kinds of leads you generate, and where.
- Amplifies all of your marketing – SEO can help you get more value out of your reviews, your reputation, your completed projects, and your other advertising channels.
- Long term investment – SEO can take months before it starts producing meaningful results.
- Competition can be fierce – If there is already a significantly dominant competitor in your market, SEO might not be the best choice for your business.
- SEO depends on your reputation – Your business’s reviews and reputation play a big role in SEO. If you have a hard time keeping clients happy, SEO could be an uphill fight.
- SEO depends on a lot of other factors, too – If your site loads slowly or you’ve changed the business’s name several times, it could make SEO more difficult. The best way to determine if it will be an issue is to speak with a local SEO specialist.
The Contractor Calls Method
While we’re not the only company that offers SEO for paver contractors, we’re confident that you won’t find a better one for your needs.
1. We Learn About Your Business
First, we’ll see exactly what resources we’re working with. This includes researching your website, online presence, reviews, long-term goals, and more.
2. We Research Your Market
Next, we’ll see what we’re up against. SEO puts you in direct competition with other local businesses, so it’s important to understand their strategies, presence, strengths, and rankings.
3. We Offer You a Flat Pricing Rate
All of our pricing is based on your needs and your competition. Once our research is complete, we’ll offer you a flat monthly price that is all-inclusive.
All of our plans are month-to-month, so you can cancel any time.
4. We Get to Work
Each month, we’ll perform as much work as we can within the budget. The exact deliverables change from month to month based on the previous month’s progress, our capabilities, and your changing priorities.
On a typical month, we might:
- Publish articles on your blog
- Build new city pages
- Schedule posts on your social media
- Build new links to your website
- Improve your site’s security and load speed
- Add new features to your website
- Build new profiles on other sites
- And much more
If you have other changes you want made to your website, we can do that too. We simply push back other planned SEO work to the following month, so we can handle your updates at no additional cost to you.
In addition to regular SEO, we can also set up and run ad campaigns on Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Nextdoor, and more.
5. We Report in Plain English
This is one of the areas that really sets us apart.
While other SEO companies send huge, auto-generated reports that no real contractor has the time or patience to read, we keep it simple.
Each month you’ll get a report from us that tells you exactly what we did, what impact it had, and what we’re planning on next. That makes it easier to understand your investment and confirm that we’re on the right track.
6. You Get Results
Most of our campaigns start producing significant results after 2-3 months. Get ready for more phone calls, more contact forms, and a lot more business.
7. We Keep Finding New Ways to Help
If you need help finding more employees, someone to wrap your truck, or you want other updates for your website, we can help with that, too.
The Best SEO Keywords for Paver Contractors
There’s one simple reason why there is no such thing as the best SEO keywords for paver contractors: every company is different!
While other SEO companies treat every paver contractor as the same, we dig into the details to learn exactly what kind of business you want to grow:
- Commercial paver companies
- Residential paver companies
- Paver stone installers
- Asphalt contractors
- Paver repair companies
- Driveway contractors
- Concrete contractors
- Patio builders
- Hardscaping contractors
- And more
We also dig into your unique selling points to make sure that your target keywords are a good match for your business. For example, if you install high-end custom paver patios, “cheap patio contractors” probably isn’t going to generate the best leads for you.
Finally, there are so many other regionally-specific keywords, like “paver contractor Dallas.” Those make great keyword targets–as long as they’re in your service area.
|concrete contractors near me||49000|
|paving companies near me||19000|
|pavers near me||17000|
|asphalt paving near me||12000|
|masonry near me||11000|
|driveway paving near me||9900|
|masonry contractors near me||9100|
|patios near me||8300|
|concrete work near me||7200|
|concrete company near me||6500|
|cement contractors near me||5600|
|concrete contractor near me||5400|
|masons near me||5300|
|concrete pouring near me||4800|
|patio builders near me||4500|
|driveway repair near me||4500|
|asphalt company near me||4400|
|patio contractors near me||4400|
|masonry work near me||4300|
|patio near me||4200|
|paver installation near me||4200|
|paving company near me||4100|
|simple paver patio ideas||4100|
|paving contractors near me||3900|
|asphalt near me||3200|
|masonry companies near me||3200|
|concrete patio contractors near me||3100|
|asphalt contractors near me||2800|
|asphalt repair near me||2700|
|driveway contractors near me||2600|
|driveway pavers near me||2500|
|patio installation near me||2400|
|paver patio cost||2300|
|concrete pavers near me||2300|
|blacktop companies near me||2200|
|concrete services near me||2200|
|patio extensions ideas||2100|
|concrete installers near me||1800|
|patio pavers near me||1800|
|asphalt paving companies near me||1800|
|paver stones near me||1800|
|paver installers near me||1700|
|asphalt driveway near me||1600|
|patio pavers installers near me||1500|
|patio installers near me||1500|
|patio paver installers near me||1500|
|paver patio installation||1400|
|hardscape contractors near me||1300|
|building a patio||1300|
|raised patio against house||1300|
|patio companies near me||1200|
|brick paver patio||1200|
|paver patio designs||1000|
|concrete paver patio||1000|
|paver patio installation near me||1000|
|paver patio with fire pit||900|
|round paver patio||900|
|paver patio contractors near me||700|
|backyard paver patio||600|
|raised paver patio||600|
|brick paver patio ideas||500|
|paver patio ideas with fire pit||500|
|asphalt driveway company||500|
|paver patio pictures||450|
|square paver patio||450|
|paver patio ideas for small backyards||450|
|average cost for paver patio||400|
|how much does a paver patio cost||400|
|stone paver patio||400|
|installing paver patio||400|
|flagstone paver patio||400|
|paver patio contractors||400|
|asphalt driveway company near me||350|
|paver patio with fire pit plan||350|
|asphalt paving company||350|
|concrete vs paver patio||350|
|backyard paver patio ideas||350|
|paver patio designs patterns||350|
|concrete paver patio ideas||300|
|paver patio with pergola||300|
|cobblestone paver patio||300|
|asphalt sealcoating company near me||250|
|local asphalt company||250|
|best asphalt company near me||200|
|asphalt repair company||150|
|asphalt maintenance company||100|
|the asphalt company||100|
|asphalt paving company near me||70|
|asphalt repair company near me||60|
|commercial asphalt company||60|
|mobile asphalt company||60|
|asphalt coating company||60|
|paver contractor near me||50|
|patio paver contractor||40|
|affordable asphalt and seal coating company||40|
|best asphalt company||40|
|asphalt patch company||40|
|asphalt construction company||40|
|pool deck paver contractor||20|
|planter wall paver contractor||10|
|brick paver contractor||10|
|paver contractor installer||10|
|patio paver contractor near me||10|
|what to look for in paver contractor||10|
|stone paver contractor||10|
|driveway paver contractor||10|
|brick paver contractor near me||10|
Web Design for Paver Contractors
A great SEO strategy starts with a great website.
All of our websites are built on WordPress, which allows for great flexibility and long-term expansion. With our web designs, you’ll enjoy:
- Smart, built-in SEO features
- Superior lead generation and conversion features
- Support for large galleries and multimedia
- Striking visual designs that make your business look world class
- Smartphone and tablet support with responsive designs
- Security to fight spam and protect your site from hackers
- And much more
Serving Paver Contractors & More
Contractor Calls also works with landscapers, arborists, irrigation contractors, and more.