SEO isn’t the right answer for every demolition contractor, for several reasons:
- Slow start up time—SEO is a great long-term investment, but it can take several months for your campaign to start producing meaningful results
- Momentum—If you suddenly want to scale your business or change tactics, it can take some time for your SEO campaign to reflect that
- Unpredictable—Our significant experience has taught us what to expect from a campaign, but competition, demand, and new Google policy changes can always impact it.
But if your goal is to establish long-term market dominance and a consistent lead channel, there are few better options than SEO.
At Contractor Calls, we do things a little differently. All of our processes have been finely tuned to provide higher levels of service, care, and results for home service businesses and contractors, including demolition contractors.
1. We learn about your business
Before we even sign the contract, our team will do intensive research to learn exactly what kind of business you run, what kind of customers you want to reach, and how you want to grow. That allows us to make better plans from day one.
2. We research your market
Next, we’ll take a close look at your competitors to understand their investments, how they’re operating, and what it will take to beat them.
3. We offer you a flat rate
Based on your goals and the services you need, we’ll offer you a single flat monthly price that covers everything. We can even change services from month-to-month as your needs evolve at no additional cost to you.
4. We get to work
Each month we’ll deliver as much work as possible within the budget. We’re always open to input and we can pivot to new priorities on short notice.
5. You get results
Each month you’ll get a simple hand-written report that outlines exactly what we did, what impact it had, and what we’re working on next. While other SEO companies offer reams of spreadsheets and hour-long calls, we keep things simple and clean so you can better understand your investment and get more value from it.
6. We keep finding new ways to help
Whether you need a CRM, a call answering service, or a new Google ads campaign, we’re happy to help. Think of us as your point of contact for all of your business’s online needs.